TravelBullz was founded in August 2010 with a sole aim to revolutionize and redefine the Wholesale Business in Travel Trade. Our people are our strength and like the founders of the company, they come with rich experience in online & offline destination management companies spanning through successful careers in best brands in the travel industry.
We offer state of the art modern and interactive technology, with over 150,000 hotels in more than 100 countries worldwide. With over 1,53,000 guests who travelled on our network in 2019 we operated over 800 groups including FIT Series last year across our offices and a turnover of over 26 Million USD in the 9th year of operations.
The TravelBullz wholesale booking engine has latest technology platform and its user-friendly interface conveniently connects to over 15,000 travel & tour companies worldwide seamlessly to search for the best prices with availability for instant confirmation of Hotels, Apartments, Transfers, Tours.
In March 2020, we launched the long-awaited Dynamic Packaging Module that builds all travel components with opaque hotel rates.
With our teams across our offices committed to Customer First Approach are set to revolutionize the B2B travel business, we won coveted awards for:
The prime objective of the team at TravelBullz is not just to provide intelligent Travel Solutions to its channel partners but also to engage them in a world where delivering quality service is the only way of conducting business.
Our Unique Advantages
- We offer more than 1, 50,000 hotels worldwide and a wide variety of tours, transfers and attractions
- Fully integrated XML connection with over 10 leading global travel companies and channel managers
- Self-managed supplier extranet tool & Site Minder & Derbysoft connectivity
- MICE & Leisure Groups, Series departures, Destination Weddings & Social Functions
- Operations offices in Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, India
- Only DMC to provide Instant Confirmations and Packages online in Hong Kong & Macau
- A dedicated fleet of vehicles including luxury coaches & vans with multi-lingual trained and professional guides
- 24/7 x 365 days on call worldwide emergency assistance
- Over 15,000 Travel Agents / 35,000+ FIT Bookings / 1,53,000+ guests from 58 different nationalities
Marketing & Road-Shows
TravelBullz also engages in various marketing campaigns in B2B media, Digital marketing & Road Shows with our Partners in our respective markets.
TravelBullz enjoys Premium Positions for Print adverts in leading B2B Magazines in India, such as TravTalk, TravelScapes, Travel Biz Monitor, Travel Trends Today and more, providing our partners with very competitive marketing packages.
With the wide network of B2B Travel Partners across India, we provide easy access and direct market feedback and exposure to our hotel partners for business in India, Middle East & China.